- ‘It is the processing of raw ingredients that enabled us to extract from them the nutrition we needed as swiftly as possible so we could get on with doing the more interesting things that make us human.’
- Playtime before lunch.
- The restaurant of second chances.
- ‘Until the 1960s, Nigeria was a net exporter of food. Now it imports $3 billion a year more than it exports.’
- What the recent Iran deal means for pistachios.
- A brief history of America’s food stamp programme.
- ‘by all means enjoy eating at going to trendy paleo steak restaurants … but don’t be fooled by the evolutionary scientific explanations which are now out of date. Your genes and your microbes are evolving faster than you realise and can cope with the new additions to our diet in the last few thousand years.’ (Thanks…
View original post 241 more words